Registered Dental Hygienist
Salary: $350 to $400 /day
We are looking for someone who is a good fit with our existing team and who will stay for a long-term. We will train for skills, but we are hiring on personality. The role will entail assisted hygiene schedule on most days. We are looking for 3 days/ week with 2 sat/month – moving to a full time schedule. Benefits for full-time including paid vacation, medical/dental plans, retirement plan, and paid CE every year.
- Min 3 years experience
- Good, positive and upbeat personality
- Able to speak, write and read English and excellent verbal communication skills
- Associate degree in Dental Hygiene required
- Current State License required
- Experience in dentistry and able to diagnose periodontal disease and conditions
- Knowledge of Eaglesoft is desirable
- Comfortable educating patients on treatment Arestin, fluoride placement, teeth whitening.
Ready to Apply Online?
Fill in the Application Form below!